Hi there, we're Redbrain, Europe’s biggest Google Shopping partner. We’re absolutely smashing it in the UK and across Europe, we’re now looking for a Senior PPC Traffic Manager to join our team. If you’re keen to support us on our mission to be the best performance partner in the world, take a look at what we have on offer.
This role sits within the performance team and you lead a portfolio of retailers, crafting dynamic Google and Microsoft shopping strategies that deliver ROI.
COVID-19 Update - We’re currently safely working from home in line with U.K. government guidelines. Following this period, the role will be linked to our Birmingham head office, though remote working is available for UK-based candidates.
Why join Redbrain:
- Competitive salaries - Redbrain are committed to offering great salaries which reflect our team's great work, including transparent annual reviews and progression opportunities.
- Flexible working - Work from anywhere in the UK, at our Birmingham HQ, or feel free to do a bit of both!
- Annual leave - We offer 25 days annual leave plus all UK public holidays.
- Personal development - We want to help you develop and succeed, you have access to a personal training budget, attendance at industry-leading conferences, access to any books and courses required to help you grow.
As a Senior PPC Traffic Manager, you will:
- Optimize paid shopping campaigns with a clear testing approach and actionable analysis to drive amazing results for retailers.
- Actively manage campaign performance working to set KPIs
- Ensure best practices are in place and new developments are rolled out across all campaigns
- Audit campaigns in order to find gaps and opportunities to improve performance
- Test new Google products as they become available to us
- Identify feed issues and improvements in order to boost performance and maximise product coverage for all advertisers
- Provide feed audits for the account management team
- Work with affiliate networks, agencies and advertisers directly to ensure the feed is of the highest possible quality
As a full-time Senior PPC Traffic Manager, you will also:
- Manage a high-performing portfolio of retailers through direct and indirect reports
- Contribute to the evolution of Redbrain through process improvement, competitor analysis and being active in the wider paid media community
We’re Redbrain and our mission is to help online retailers reach the customers they need and want. We deliver 100 million impressions, 1.5 million clicks and over £1.5 million in incremental sales per day to over 10,000 retailers across the World. You’ll get the opportunity to join and collaborate with our talented and hard-working team.
On the back of our best ever financial year we're looking for experienced Digital Marketing Managers to drive the business forward.
Here's what we'd love to see in a Redbrainer:
- Typically have a minimum of 3+ years experience in a PPC-specific role
- Excellent understanding and demonstrated experience in managing PPC campaigns across paid search and shopping
- Passion for PPC and/or the digital world
- Strong commercial awareness, using reports to demonstrate visible ROI and incremental growth for retailers
- Able to collaborate across the organisation and welcome the change and dynamism of a growing company
- Experience using 3rd party bid management tools and/or Google Marketing Platform
- Experience using Data Studio a bonus
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
- Company pension
- Group life assurance of 10x fixed annual salary up to £500,000 cover
- Training budget for internal and external training and conferences
- Generous holiday allowance plus all Public UK holidays
- Charity donation salary sacrifice match scheme
- Charity personal event donation match scheme
- Top Apple equipment
- Flexible working hours
- Employee assistance programme
- Access to the UK bike2work scheme
- Full ongoing training is provided
- Full remote working is also a possibility for the right candidate
NO AGENCIES - Please note we do not accept applications from agencies. We will treat all CV's submitted as Direct Applicants.