Hi there, we're Redbrain, Europe’s biggest Google Shopping partner. We’re absolutely smashing it in the UK and across Europe, we’re now looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our UK team.
If you’re keen to support us on our mission to be the best performance partner in the world, take a look at what we have on offer.
COVID-19 Update - We’re currently safely working from home in line with U.K. government guidelines. Following this period, the role will be linked to our Birmingham head office, though remote working is available for UK-based candidates.
We see the Customer Success team as the heart of what makes Redbrain great — responsible for working with our global brands to understand and deliver high-impact Google Shopping & Bing growth programmes.
The team is young and dynamic. We take pride in the work we do and are constantly on the lookout for ways to improve.
Why join Redbrain:
- Competitive salaries - Redbrain are committed to offering great salaries which reflect our team's great work, including transparent annual reviews and progression opportunities.
- Flexible working - Work from anywhere in the UK, at our Birmingham HQ, or feel free to do a bit of both!
- Annual leave - We offer 25 days annual leave plus all UK public holidays.
- Personal development - We want to help you develop and succeed, you have access to a personal training budget, attendance at industry-leading conferences, access to any books and courses required to help you grow.
Roles and Responsibilities
As a Customer Success Manager, you will:
- Managing a portfolio of Enterprise retailers to develop and maintain a strategic partnership with your clients and contacts
- Retaining your clients by developing strategies to renew the contract in a timely and well-organised manner, Retaining positive feedback from clients and exceeding quarterly OKRs
- Encourage and promote engagement with clients through events and leadership resources, Identifying opportunities to up-sell additional solutions to your clients
- Build account plans for each of your Enterprise customers and propose realistic target KPIs for each
- Ensuring our Salesforce CRM is always accurate and up to date
- Be responsible for key customer success metrics with a long term view on revenue, forecasting and retention
- Build strong referenceable working relationships with your clients and partners from entry-level to C-level executive
- Research and understand your client’s industry and business goals in order to suggest best practice and guidance help them grow and achieve mutually desirable outcomes
- Conduct strategic business reviews with your clients to implement plans that drive mutual success
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Become a trusted adviser for your clients by utilising high levels of integrity, and execution
- Work with cross-functional teams across Sales, Traffic Management, and Marketing to deliver the best experience for your customers whilst attaining agreed internal targets
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalation. Manage the escalation process through to resolution
Here's what we'd love to see in a Redbrainer:
- Commercial acumen
- An understanding of the digital industry, and the role of performance marketing within it
- Proven success in a client/partner facing role within the B2B digital marketing industry
- Strong preparation and organisational skills
- Previous experience of managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced or high growth environment
- Excellent communicator with the ability to build strong internal and external relationships
- Comfortable analysing data
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
- Company pension
- Group life assurance of 10x fixed annual salary up to £500,000 cover
- Training budget for internal and external training and conferences
- Generous holiday allowance plus all Public UK holidays
- Charity donation salary sacrifice match scheme
- Charity personal event donation match scheme
- Top Apple equipment
- Flexible working hours
- Employee assistance programme
- Access to the UK bike2work scheme
- Full ongoing training is provided
- Full remote working is also a possibility for the right candidate
- Google Hangout interview with Chief Revenue Officer
NO AGENCIES - Please note we do not accept applications from agencies. We will treat all CV's submitted as Direct Applicants.