Hi there, we're Redbrain, Europe’s biggest Google Shopping partner. We’re absolutely smashing it in the UK and across Europe, we’re now looking for a French Speaking Account Manager to join our team. If you’re keen to support us on our mission to be the best performance partner in the world, take a look at what we have on offer.
Excellent opportunities to progress long term within the business, and to use French language skills. If you are a Fluent French speaker (Bilingual / Multilingual / Business) looking for a role that involves dealing with customers in a B2B environment, this is the perfect role.
** Must speak Fluent French**
COVID-19 Update - We’re currently safely working from home in line with U.K. government guidelines. Following this period, the role will be linked to our Birmingham head office, though remote working is available for UK-based candidates.
Why join Redbrain:
- Competitive salaries - Redbrain are committed to offering great salaries which reflect our team's great work, including transparent annual reviews and progression opportunities.
- Flexible working - Work from anywhere in the UK, at our Birmingham HQ, or feel free to do a bit of both!
- Annual leave - We offer 25 days annual leave plus all UK public holidays.
- Personal development - We want to help you develop and succeed, you have access to a personal training budget, attendance at industry-leading conferences, access to any books and courses required to help you grow.
As a French Speaking Account Manager, you will
- Speak fluent French and Business English
- Be responsible for the management of existing and the development of new accounts in the DACH region
- Develop relationships with new clients in order to increase sales growth
- Be responsible for key customer success metrics with a long term view on revenue, forecasting and retention
- Research and understand your client’s industry and business goals in order to suggest best practice and guidance help them grow and achieve mutually desirable outcomes
- Conduct strategic business reviews with your clients to implement plans that drive mutual success
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Become a trusted adviser for your clients by utilising high levels of integrity, and execution
- Work with cross-functional teams across Sales, PPC, and Marketing to deliver the best experience for your customers whilst attaining agreed internal targets
Here's what we'd love to see in a Redbrainer:
- Commercial acumen
- An understanding of the digital industry, and the role of performance marketing within it
- Proven success in a client/partner facing role within the B2B digital marketing industry
- Strong preparation and organisational skills
- Previous experience of managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced or high growth environment
- Excellent communicator with the ability to build strong internal and external relationships
- Comfortable analysing data
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
- Company pension
- Group life assurance of 10x fixed annual salary up to £500,000 cover
- Training budget for internal and external training and conferences
- Generous holiday allowance plus all Public UK holidays
- Charity donation salary sacrifice match scheme
- Charity personal event donation match scheme
- Top Apple equipment
- Flexible working hours
- Employee assistance programme
- Access to the UK bike2work scheme
- Full ongoing training is provided
- Full remote working is also a possibility for the right candidate
NO AGENCIES - Please note we do not accept applications from agencies. We will treat all CV's submitted as Direct Applicants.