Hi there, we're Redbrain, Europe’s biggest Google Shopping partner. We’re absolutely smashing it in the UK and across Europe, we’re now looking for a Graduate Data Analyst to join our UK team. If you’re keen to support us on our mission to be the best performance partner in the world, take a look at what we have on offer:
We’re Redbrain and our mission is to help online retailers reach the customers they need and want. We deliver 100 million impressions, 3 million clicks and over £1.5 million in sales per day to over 10,000 retailers across the World.
You’ll get the opportunity to join and collaborate with our talented and hard-working team.
Redbrain pay industry competitive salaries, which we regularly benchmark against our peers.
Salary is reviewed on a regular basis and can increase as you progress along your career path.
Why join Redbrain?
- Competitive salaries - Redbrain are committed to offering great salaries which reflect our team's great work, including transparent annual reviews and progression opportunities.
- Flexible working - Work from anywhere in the UK, at our Birmingham HQ, or feel free to do a bit of both!
- Annual leave - We offer 25 days annual leave plus all UK public holidays.
- Personal development - We want to help you develop and succeed, you have access to a personal training budget, attendance at industry-leading conferences, access to any books and courses required to help you grow.
- Are genuinely passionate about data and analytics, and have a natural aptitude for numbers.
- Inquisitive and problem-solving.
- Degree educated in a relevant subject that has required some level of statistical analysis (eg. Maths, Science, Finance etc).
- Understanding of statistical techniques and nomenclature.
- The drive to understand why the data is showing what it does, what it means from a commercial and practical POV, and what factors can impact it.
- Highly organised.
- Critical thinking.
- Ability to work with key stakeholders internal/external in the department.
- The role will involve analysis of large datasets in SQL, Python and Google Ads.
- Sounds like you? Then let us tell you more.
We are looking for a special someone to join our Performance team to become a specialist in data analysis. You will join a team of fun-loving, highly sociable paid media fans working on a variety of retailers to run online advertising campaigns for our clients.
- Using data to identify opportunities for optimisation across Redbrains PPC accounts.
- Presenting and explaining complex data in an understandable manner.
- Building pipelines using python / R to automate reports and/or ETL pipelines.
- Google Hangout interview with Paid Media Manager and Chief Revenue Officer
NO AGENCIES - Please note we do not accept applications from agencies. We will treat all CV's submitted as Direct Applicants.