Hi there, we're Redbrain, Europe’s biggest Google Shopping partner.
We’re absolutely smashing it in the UK and across Europe, we’re now looking for PPC Analysts to join our UK team. If you’re keen to support us on our mission to build the world's best incremental sales engine, take a look at what we have on offer:
We’re Redbrain and our mission is to help online retailers reach the customers they need and want. We deliver 100 million impressions, 1.5 million clicks and over £1.5 million in sales per day to over 10,000 retailers across the World.
You’ll get the opportunity to join and collaborate with our talented and hard-working team.
Redbrain pay industry competitive salaries, which we regularly benchmark against our peers.
Salary is reviewed on a regular basis and can increase as you progress along your career path.
This role is 90% remote (Currently 1 office day every two weeks)
Why join Redbrain?
- Competitive salaries - starting at £25,000
- Flexible working - Work from anywhere in the UK, at our Birmingham HQ, or feel free to do a bit of both!
- Annual leave - We offer 25 days annual leave plus all UK public holidays.
- Personal development - We want to help you develop and succeed, you have access to a personal training budget, attendance at industry-leading conferences, access to any books and courses required to help you grow.
- You love numbers
- You want to work in a sociable yet professional environment and industry
- You want to see your career progress in a growing business
- You want to work with market-leading retailers
- You want training and development in an industry that is growing
- Sounds like you? Then let us tell you more.
In addition, you’ll also:
- Have done a degree with quantitative modules
- Be analytical, with excellent numerical skills
- Have strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Have a strong interest in the online marketing industry
We are looking for passionate graduates to join our Performance team to become a specialist in pay per click(PPC) advertising. You will join a team of fun-loving, highly sociable paid media fans working on a variety of Europe's top retailers to run online advertising campaigns for our clients.
- Buying and running paid search and pay per click advertising campaigns for major clients in the retail and lifestyle sectors
- Campaign builds and set-up
- Reporting and Analysis- looking at campaign performance and understanding their needs
- Company pension
- Group life assurance of 10x fixed annual salary up to £500,000 cover
- Training budget for internal and external training and conferences
- Generous holiday allowance plus all Public UK holidays
- Charity donation salary sacrifice match scheme
- Charity personal event donation match scheme
- Top Apple equipment
- Flexible working hours
- Employee assistance programme
- Access to the UK bike2work scheme
- Full ongoing training is provided
- Google Hangout interview with Paid Media Manager and Chief Revenue Officer
NO AGENCIES - Please note we do not accept applications from agencies. We will treat all CV's submitted as Direct Applicants.