Hi there, we're Redbrain, Europe’s biggest Google Shopping partner. We’re absolutely smashing it in the UK and across Europe, we’re now looking for a Graduate PPC Analyst to join our UK team. If you’re keen to support us on our mission to be the best performance partner in the world, take a look at what we have on offer:
We’re Redbrain and our mission is to help online retailers reach the customers they need and want. We deliver 100 million impressions, 3 million clicks and over £5 million in sales per day to over 10,000 retailers across the World.
You’ll get the opportunity to join and collaborate with our talented and hard-working team.
Redbrain pay industry competitive salaries, which we regularly benchmark against our peers.
Salary is reviewed on a regular basis and can increase as you progress along your career path.
Why join Redbrain?
- Competitive salaries - Redbrain are committed to offering great salaries which reflect our team's great work, including transparent annual reviews and progression opportunities.
- Flexible working - Work from anywhere in the UK, at our Birmingham HQ, or feel free to do a bit of both!
- Annual leave - We offer 25 days annual leave plus all UK public holidays.
- Personal development - We want to help you develop and succeed, you have access to a personal training budget, attendance at industry-leading conferences, access to any books and courses required to help you grow.
- You love numbers
- You want to work in a sociable yet professional environment and industry
- You want to see your career progress in a growing business
- You want to work with market-leading retailers
- You want training and development in an industry that is growing
- Sounds like you? Then let us tell you more.
In addition, you’ll also:
- Have done a degree with quantitative modules
- Be analytical, with excellent numerical skills
- Have strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Have a strong interest in the online marketing industry
We are looking for a special someone to join our Performance team to become a specialist in pay per click(PPC) advertising. You will join a team of fun-loving, highly sociable paid media fans working on a variety of retailers to run online advertising campaigns for our clients.
- Buying and running paid search and pay per click advertising campaigns for major clients in the retail and lifestyle sectors
- Campaign builds and set up
- Client servicing- reporting on campaign performance and understanding their needs
- Google Hangout interview with Paid Media Manager and Chief Revenue Officer
NO AGENCIES - Please note we do not accept applications from agencies. We will treat all CV's submitted as Direct Applicants.